Saturday, March 28, 2009

Training Program

A lot of people ask me how I train...my response is...so so but I can't give up ice cream. C'mon, I have to get up at 4:30 am, give up cigars and late night binge drinking...no way on the ice cream. However, I do follow, for the most part, a strict or realiively strict training program. There are four (4) books that I have come to depend on:






































I haven't decided which books or parts to use yet...I think I am 24 weeks or less out until Ironman Lousiville, so this weekend, I will put aside the Cake Batter Ice Cream and Guitar Hero and decide...there's always next week.

Masters Swim puts a wrinkle on swim training because I can't follow the training program but I the sets/workouts/beatings I get should prepare me for the swim part of my races.

No comments:

Post a Comment