Sunday, March 8, 2009

First day of blogging

I can't believe it is the beginning of another year of training for triathlons especially for Ironman Louisville and Ironman Arizona.

This year I hope to accomplish the follwoing

1. finish both races
2. finish both races
3. finish both races
4. lose the weight I gained from eating ice cream everyday since the last race.

There is a lot to discuss since last year's blog. I have learned a lot from racing, training and interacting with others.

I joined a Master's Swim program at Swedish Covenant Hospital's Galter Life Center. I swim on Monday and Thursday at 5:45, Tuesday at 12:00 and Saturday at 6:45. It is very very difficult to get up and go swim especially when I am used to going to bed at midnight and getting out of bed at 8. The last couple of weeks have been a challenge but very rewarding.

The people have welcomed me with open arms and in the coming months, you will get to know them as I get to know them.

It's almost 10 and I need to pack my bag and get ready for bed...4:30am...what am I thinking...yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment