Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday Swim...

There were a lot of people today and we used four lanes. Last week, I was in lane four which was a ridiculously fast lane. Today, I was in lane 2, not the "slow" lane as the people in the "slow" lane call it and not the fast lane. The question is: Is it better to be the fastest in a slower lane or the slowest in the fastest lane? I don't know. Regardless, Leah, kick our butts today:

  • 200 easy warmup
  • 8x75 (25 free, 50 back)
  • 8x100-25 fly, 50 back, 25 free
  • 100 freestyle easy
  • 8x100 at 2.20, with 5 second reduction
  • 100 freestyle easy
  • 8x25 – backstroke and breast (evens kick, odds swim)
  • 100 easy

I don't know how to write the program technicall so if anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment